Friday, July 2, 2010

Back to Work

This week was a hard one since I had to go back to work. I'm also still on night shift, so it's been rough getting back into sleeping during the day and not being tired at night. The work part actually wasn't too bad since I enjoy my co-workers and my job ( most of the time). I think day shift looked out for me on my first night back as well, which I appreciated very much! I received a very warm welcome back so Thanks everyone reading from GHS! Of course I had pictures of Emery to show everyone that walked by me! I missed her but I knew she was in good hands. After all was said and done, I didn't even cry! I was proud of myself for holding it together. :) Now that Im back at work, it doesn't feel like I ever left. I think maternity leave was just a dream.....

This week was also a big deal because Emery went to church for the first time. She stayed in nursery and did great from the report that we got. Our friends Wes and Michele's baby, Leyton Jones, was also in the same room as Emery. I'm sure he was looking out for her! None of those other babies would dare mess with Leyton! :) I was a little distracted during the service wondering how she was doing. But sunday school was such a good lesson, I was able to concentrate more during that hour. It was great to see all of our church friends again. I was so happy to be in God's house and able to worship with such wonderful Christian people! I am excited to see Emery learn about Jesus as she grows up at Taylors FBC.


Heres a funny picture from bath time. We have to share the tub with Huck! He is actually mid-air in this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List