Sunday, June 27, 2010

Not a one woman man!

Last week, Emery and I went up to visit Aunt Anna and cousins Hampton and Asher. We picked up Asher from VBS where he learned how to use "sparkly scissors" Then the five of us went out to lunch and to the mall. It was quite busy with the three kids but Anna and I gave ourselves an "A" at the end of the day. While Anna and Asher were in the dressing room, a little old Oriental lady who spoke little English walked up to me. I was holding Hampton in one arm and feeding Emery in the stroller with the other. She must have felt bad for me because she grabbed Emery's bottle out of my hand and started feeding her. I figured she was someone's grandma too and knew what she was doing , so I let her! haha. All she kept saying was "Two babies?!?" I think she was totally confused. Emery enjoyed trying out the dual stroller with Hampton. When we got back to Anna's house, Hampton played with Emery while Asher napped. I hate to tell this to Hannah, but Hampton is definitely not a one woman man. One thing is for sure, he loves little babies! I know he will be great with the baby coming to the Hicks House in December. We had a great time with the family and even got to see Uncle John for a little while.
Here are some pictures of Hampton and Emery's Play date.




KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!





WATCH OUT HERE COMES THE BULLDOZER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List