Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Week Eight


On each Thursday I can add
another week to the baby countdown
every Thursday I will see
that my belly grows more round
Wait…..I gotta pee….
Ok…sorry, now I’m back
I had to also get a snack
mmmmm….Peanut butter and jelly
Never tasted so good to my belly
Now, Let me get back to my rhyme
Before it is prenatal vitamin time
Ahem….
the eighth week, still so new
will we buy blue

or will be buy pink???
Ewww!! what is that stink?
I better get Zane to take out the trash
Before I run by him on a mad dash
to the bathroom, my new favorite place
but of course with elegance and grace
because that’s what southern women do….
But where did I put my other shoe?
Don’t tell me I forgot something more
Oh, here it is in the produce drawer!
I sure hope my hormones stay in check

and Lord help me from being a nervous wreck
so i dont drive my husband to run away,
Swear off women and become… gray (of course)

Well I'd better go get some more rest
or go buy a support system for this chest
Tune in next week for an update
And pray for us during week eight!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List